Select Page

FHA Emergency Rental Assistance has closed.

Springdale Housing Authority has recently closed its application.



If you are a resident of Washington County and need help paying rent and utilities, visit the Washington County Website and click on Rental Assistance.

You can also apply with the Arkansas Department of Human Services’ website.